Guidelines regarding Corona at Söderenergi
As an important function in the society, we take the measures we can to prevent the spread of Coronavirus within Söderenergi. This is where you come into the picture. The operations at Söderenergi are based on collaboration with many others and are nothing we can be without.
If you work as a consultant or contractor and stay at our site, the following applies:
Whether you are just in for a small job or are one of us in our daily work:
- Do not enter the site at Söderenergi if you have the slightest signs of symptoms or if a family member is showing symptoms
- If you enter from a foreign country, you can’t enter the site in 14 days
At site – follow our guidelines
- Stop handshaking – use other noncontact methods of greeting
- Clean hands at the door and schedule regular hand washing
- Create habits and reminders to avoid touching their faces and cover coughs and sneezes
- We have limited access to certain parts, such as the control room
In times like these, we need to take personal responsibility. At Söderenergi, we will ensure availability and our production. Many residents and companies in the Stockholm region must have their heat, hot water and electricity.
The following points apply in general terms:
- We do not receive study visits
- We dont have face to face meetings. External meeting participants or external meetings only take place if it is of great importance to the business. We use Skype instead.
- Meetings that are held should be limited to a maximum of 10 participants